116.4 | Tues 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM | Room B
Begins September 28 | $295 | 10 weeks
This class is for those seeking a better understanding of how to draw. Class will cover the principles of perspective, composition, three dimension representation, proportion, balance, negative space, shadow consistency and more. This is a class for all levels of students. The principles learned in this class can be carried over and utilized as a precursor for future painting classes. This class meets once a week for 10 weeks.
A $20 registration fee applies to total.
- Pads: 2 drawing pads sizes: 9 x 12 and 18 x 24
- Pencils: b pencils; 2b 6b 8b or any b pencils you have.
- Erasers: kneaded eraser and non-kneaded
- Sharpeners: a small utility knife or single edged razor
- One regular size stump
- One 12 inch ruler
- Charcoal sticks: medium is okay. Do not bring vine charcoal.