The 15th Annual Open Show is coming!
Artists may drop off for this annual community open call show from January 4th to the 7th during Art Lab’s regular business hours.
This exhibition is open to all- whether they are professional artists or first time exhibitors- and they will hang side by side. It’s often hung salon style and can include paintings, prints, photographs, collages, mixed media pieces and sculptures. If you haven’t joined in before – this should be your year. Art Lab is excited to see the Open Show meet it’s 15 year milestone. If you’re wondering about subject or theme- don’t – everything is welcome… flowers, horses, abstracts, rainbows, people- get the idea?
Below are general guidelines for the show and the Loan Agreement is available our ABOUT tab.
The reception for the artists is January 13th , 2-5pm
The exhibit is up from Jan 13 – Feb 18, 2018
- Work should be ready to hang/display. (Matted, Framed, Wired, etc.)
- Each work should be presented with 2 index cards/pieces of paper on the back of work with the following
Information: Name, Title, Medium, Price, and Phone Number.
- Drop off dates January 4th – 7th during regular office hours
- Include payment (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check or Money Order) of the $30 Hanging Fee.
- 2D and 3D works accepted. Most media in fine and applied arts accepted. Certain works require preapproval.
- Art Lab’s gallery committee reserves the right to refuse works that do not meet its guidelines.